Our client who is based in Salisbury has an exciting opportunity for a Case Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for resolving and responding to complex cases that have been received by assessing all documentation that has been through the company's internal procedures, identify and negotiate a resolution where suitable produce a written resolution for these.
The objective is to deliver excellent service using a variety of dispute resolution skills, and risk management techniques to ultimately ensure positive outcomes are achieved.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Experience in an investor/adviser-focused department
- Strong technical pensions knowledge
- Excellent communication and empathetic skills
- Ability to assimilate large volumes of written material and make balanced decisions
- Ability to influence and negotiate effectively, at all levels
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
This is a full time, permanent position, offering a very competitive salary and benefits such as a 35-hour working week, private medical insurance, permanent health insurance, and 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays; and much more!
Contact Gemma Lawrence on 01722 328038 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.