Meridian health are currently recruiting for an exciting new role within an award winning independent absence, injury and risk management provider, based in Bristol
We are looking for a Case Coordinator/ administrator to work on a 6 month fixed term contract, to start as soon as possible. You will be responsible for helping to organise, and manage the provision of rehabilitation services to the injured party in order to facilitate recovery from injury and return to work. You will be required to have excellent telephone skills as you will be responding to enquiries from companies engaged in business with solicitors, employers, and health care providers, as well as the Injured Party themselves.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To be a point of contact for introducers, insurers, Solicitors and Member Clinics, providing relevant advice and assistance.
- To process referrals, reports, data and other information involved in a case in accordance with agreed best practice and procedures.
- To use a range of software applications (MS Access/ Word/Excel/ Outlook) to record work and liaise with referral companies and other involved parties.
- To raise invoices in accordance with the file and agreed process.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal (to include effective telephony skills).
- The ability to communicate and build rapport with people at all levels.
- To be able to work independently through own initiative as well as being an effective member of a team.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability at all times.
- Good IT skills, knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Use of administrative systems and able to maintain recording systems.
to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.