My client is a market leader in building bespoke oak and timber frame buildings on a variety of projects throughout the UK.
Therefore I am looking for experienced and time served Carpenter's to join this multi award winning contractor who are based in Herefordshire. To be considered for this role you must possess the following.
- Experience in erecting timber frame (post and beam) buildings and cut roofs.
- Fitting windows, doors and stairs
- Working with traditional mortise and tendon jointing of green oak
- Have own PPE and tools. i.e ( hammer, drill/driver, steel toe safety boots, gloves, Hi-Viz and safety glasses).
- MUST be able to commit to working away from home a full week at a time (4-5 days) as work is all over the UK.
Other qualities that are required but not essential are:
- A category C1 driving licence
- CSCS card
- Supervisory experience.
Also Transport, accommodation and breakfast are included, plus an evening meal allowance of £20 per night.
So if interested and would like to know more please send your CV to email@example.com or call Meridian on 02920 347923.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.