We are urgently seeking an experienced Caretaker/Property Maintenance Operative to provide general site support to a Global firm based just off Junction 9 of the M5.
This is a full time, temporary position that will last for approximately for 6 weeks and start ASAP. Applicants should therefore ideally be immediately available and due to the nature of our Client MUST be able to provide contact information for references to cover the last three years.
Hours of work are:
7.30am - 4pm, Monday to Thursday
7.30am - 1pm on Fridays.
The hourly rate for this position will be £8.00 - £8.50, depending upon experience.
Duties to include:
- Emptying internal waste bins and replacing bin bags
- Emptying paper bins
- Keeping the outside grounds tidy and clear (removing litter etc)
- Cleaning the inside of the windows
- Moving furniture within the building as required
- Small maintenance tasks such as changing bulbs etc as required
There is a possibility that this vacancy will be recruited on a permanent basis at a later date, for which the successful candidate for the temporary post would be considered if they so wished.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.