£25,000 per annum
Meridian Business Support is working with a client who is recruiting a Care Manager for a lovely 16 bedded Residential Dementia Care home in Stoke-on-Trent. This is a privately owned, homely environment where care is provided for the elderly and those needing support with dementia and Alzheimers.
This exciting role may suit a Deputy Manager, Unit Manager or Senior Staff Member with staff management experience looking to progress or an experienced Care Manager looking for a new challenge.
Main duties for Care Manager:
As the Care Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of care staff to deliver high quality, person centred care, within the home. The main responsibilities of the job include:
- Responsible for day to day care of all residents, promoting independence
- Maintaining standards as per CQC requirements and other regulatory bodies.
- Management of a staff team to include training, supervision, sickness & absence, etc.
- Lead risk management and Health & Safety
Main Requirements for Care Manager:
- Management experience within the care home sector.
- Level 4 or 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management or Equivalent Qualification, or working towards
- Understanding of residential care needs.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience of maintaining CQC standards of care
- Supportive and approachable
- Management experience of 2 years minimum
- Have a genuine interest in the client group and an understanding of safeguarding
Rewards for Care Manager:
- Salary: £25k per annum
Suitable applicants for Care Manager might include:
Care Manager, Registered Manager, Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Deputy Manager
To submit an application please click on the 'Apply' button below or contact Gus on 01782 209091 for a friendly and confidential chat.
The post holder will be able to provide 2 satisfactory references and a satisfactory DBS check
Meridian is acting as a recruitment agency for this position
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.