Care Delivery Manager (RGN) - Chester-le-Street
I am looking to recruit an NMC Qualified Care Delivery Manager (RGN) for a luxury, independent residential and nursing home in the Chester-le-Street area of County Durham. The service is well-staffed and has a stable management team in process, and their bespoke home is renowned for the exceptional levels of care in the area.
The Care Delivery Manager will work closely with the Director of Care to ensure the smooth running of the groups flagship home, and to ensure the ongoing training and development of staff.
- Reporting directly to the Director of Care, your key responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for delivery of care and day to day management of the group's flagship home.
- New resident assessments.
- Supervisions and assessments of nursing and care staff.
- Delivering training and working closely with training providers.
- Conducting appraisals of permanent staff.
- Carry out nursing care as required to meet the needs of the business (RGN holiday cover, etc.)
You will be an experienced home manager, or a deputy of a very large home (80 beds+) looking to make the step up, and your NMC inspection reports will be of the highest standards.
You will demonstrate strong clinical skills and will be able to demonstrate an ability to upskill the employees in your charge.
To discuss this role further, please call Ged on 0151 556 2090 or apply with your CV below and I will give you a call.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.