At Meridian Health we are working with our client to recruit a Care Delivery Manager to work for a company specialising in providing residential and nursing care in County Durham.
The Care Delivery Manager will work closely with the Director of Care to ensure the smooth running of the groups flagship home, and to ensure the ongoing training and development of staff.
Reporting directly to the Director of Care, your key responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for delivery of care and day to day management of the group's flagship home.
- New resident assessments.
- Supervisions and assessments of nursing and care staff.
- Delivering training and working closely with training providers.
- Conducting appraisals of permanent staff.
- Carry out nursing care as required to meet the needs of the business (RGN holiday cover, etc.)
Your clinical skills will be of the highest standards and you will demonstrate an ability to upskill the employees in your charge.
The home itself is a beautiful, purpose-built, 5-star nursing and residential care home. It is owned and operated by an organisation with strong links to the local area. The home is fully staffed and has always passed CQC and local inspections without issue.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to be:
- an RGN with current, valid NMC Pin.
- an experienced manager of nursing and non-nursing staff, at home manager level, with evidence of maintaining the highest standards of care.
In addition to providing an excellent working environment, future growth plans mean there will be opportunities to progress as the role grows. The salary on offer is a competitive £35-45,000 p/a and the role is a Monday-Friday supernumerary position.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with you CV below or contact Mike on 07500 827 519.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.