Meridian Business Support Agency are recruiting for experience Care Assistants to work in Care and Nursing Homes in Smethwick on flexible shift pattern.
As a Care Assistant, your responsibilities will include making beds, washing, dressing and feeding patients, talking to patients and making them comfortable, maintaining the orderliness, hygiene and safety of the home, helping to mobilise and assisting with the overall comfort of patients.
- At least six months relevant UK experience working in a Care or Nursing Home setting.
- Should be flexible, reliable, able to work in a team, have a strong passion for care, and displaying a caring attitude to patients in your care.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay every Friday
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free training (Refresher course)
- Holiday Pay
- 24/7 support
- Refer a friend scheme.
- All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply – call Abdul Hardy on: 0121 633 6675 alternatively apply through our website at https://www.meridianbs.co.uk/jobs/health-care-assistants including an up-to-date CV.