Sandbach - £7.20 per hour
Full time 28 hours per week - covering 5 days a week
Join this purpose-built home providing a range of services for adults with physical disabilities.
Based in Sandbach in landscaped grounds, the residents make sure their home has a lively atmosphere. The home offers a wide range of activities from arts and crafts to quizzes, karaoke, gardening and IT classes.
The staff members provide residents with 24-hour care. Residents are supported to be independent and to take part in community activities as they wish.
- You don't have to have previous experience with this care group to be part of the team because high levels of training and support will be provided, although care experience in some field or other is essential.
- If you're a person that enjoys interacting with people and making a difference to their lives, then we'd really like to speak to you.
- Applications are welcome from all sections of the community.
- A satisfactory Disclosures Check is required for this post.
Benefits offered with this position include:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted health cover
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme
- The company are also currently piloting flexible annual leave schemes
To apply for this job please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01782 209091 to speak to Gus Nicol.
Meridian is acting as a recruitment agency for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.