Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established and respected vehicle preparation centre based in Killingholme?
Due to a significant uplift in requirements, we are looking for Car Valeters to work in a busy state of the art body shop working with a high end car manufacturer .
This is a fantastic opportunity to work full time hours in a busy yet friendly working environment.
Working on a production line environment with a high level focus on vehicle quality.
Note: Outdoor work will be involved in all weather conditions.
- Valet vehicles to the PDI standard as required by the Customer and/or Company
- Efficient control of consumables reducing wastage
- Ensure all equipment is checked and safe before using, reporting any discrepancies to the Valet Team leader
- General housekeeping of work area
- Attend daily Team Talk as required
- Communicate any issues to the Valet Team Leader which impact production flow or quality standards
Candidate Requirements (desirable)
NVQ Level 2 but preferably level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
Previous garage-based work experience with cars and light commercial vehicles
* Must hold full UK driving license - Category B
* Must be over 23 years of age - due to insurance stipulations
* Must have held your license for more than two years
* No more than 3 points
* Must have no DR/DD/CD40/CD70/LC or TT99 endorsements
Hours of work are usually 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday, although overtime is available daily.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your online application at your earliest convenience to ensure consideration or contact Amy French on 01472 362477.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.