Customer Service Operators (In bound calls only)
Our client, based in Gateshead, is a forward thinking and vibrant organisation. They experience an upturn in business due to the Christmas market, and as such require extra support during this period.
Your role would be to work in a busy call centre environment. Please see details below:
- Role: Customer Service Operators;
- Pay rate:£8.00 per hour;
- Skills/Experience:with good PC skills as must be able to work from various platforms simultaneously;some experience of a call centre is desirable, but not essential;
- Hours: 40 hours per week, between the hours of 08:00-20:00 hrs;
- Breaks: 2 x 15 minute breaks (unpaid), 30 minutes at lunchtime (paid);
- Person Type: Candidates must be flexible and reliable;
- Uniform: Dress down policy, but no 'sweat pants' or football shirts;
- Facilities: Usual washroom facilities, on site canteen serving a range of hot and cold food with pool tables.
- Opportunity: After 12 weeks of employment via Meridian Business Support, you may be offered a contract with the client.
Interviews will commence from 3/10/17, with a view to commence training on 22/10/17
This is a great opportunity to work with an established, business that is going places!!!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.