Autocad Technician / Steelwork Draughtsman
Early £20's up to £28k - Herefordshire
Excellent job opportunity working in-house as an AutoCAD Draughtsman/Technician to produce GA & Fabrication drawings on steelwork projects. The successful AutoCAD Draughtsman will be working on various size projects, from small building extension frames to industrial warehouse frames within a growing steel fabrication company, and will be reporting directly to both the Manager and Managing Director.
Experience as AutoCAD Technician / Draughtsman essential:
- Experience in developing GA's & details for steelwork and metal work from Architect/Engineers drawings and site measurements
- Experience in using Tekla would be beneficial
- To work on your own initiative, and liaise with all internal departments, fabrication staff, site staff as well as clients and engineers alike
- Minimum 2 years' experience required within the steel industry
- Ability to liaise with other key personnel
Types of steelwork projects:
- Portal Frame Steel Buildings
- Small builds & extension steelwork
- Hospital secondary steelworks
- Access gantries, riser steel work, cat ladders, Mezz floors, staircase`s etc.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 28 days holiday, pension scheme and onsite parking.
Working hours are 8.00am - 5.00pm Mon to Fri
Immediate Start for the right person
Please send your CV or/and speak to Mark Jones, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 01432262266 ( out of hours 07411446958)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.