CAD Manager - London
My client, a leading design and consultancy firm, is a leader in working closely with clients to deliver prestigious and well known projects, across multiple sectors both nationally and internationally.
Due to company growth and acquisition of new projects that are on-going, a CAD Manager is needed to join my clients Rail Design Team based in London.
The right candidate will have experience in delivering and controlling the design outputs and using 2D, 3D and 4D outputs. You will have be qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering at BTEC HNC/HND level as a minimum. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Ensuring projects are resourced for effectively and efficiently by implementing correct standards and processes using CAD EDMS and BIM related technology.
- Being cost effective in identifying relevant training requirements for CAD EDMS and BIM for staff across the Rail Business.
- Adhere to company standards to promote best practice through the use of CAD.
- Work closely with project teams on the delivery of CAD production.
- Find ways to improve CAD resources to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Auditing of CAD production standards.
- High level of knowledge of CAD production within the rail environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microstation and AutoCAD.
- Able to mentor and develop team members with less experience across multiple offices.
- Familiar integrating BIM in a Multidisciplinary Infrastructure Design Environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to take their career to the next level, working for a consultancy that prides themselves on constant employee development, competitive salaries and maintaining a healthy work life balance.
For a confidential discussion on the role, please contact John Stocker on 0161 929 2287 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.