My client is a leading Organisation in the UK and due to company expansion they have an opening for several developers of various levels within their development department. Reporting to the development manager you would be assisting with new and existing systems, projects and testing procedures.
- Proficient in C# 4.0+, ASP.NET WebAPI2, MVC and Entity Framework
- Strong understanding of database design, SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Demonstrable experience of AngularJS, HTML5, CSS and JQuery
- Experience of using 3rdparty API's.
- ExperienceTFS Source control
- Understanding of object orientated design including SOLID principles
- Good understanding of industry best practices.
- Understanding of DDD
Desirable but not essential
- CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
- Unit testing and TDD
- Agile Development Environment
- GIT Source control
- ADO.NET, Micro ORM's such as Dapper orPetaPoco
- Windows Forms
This is a great time to join such a great comapany who are growing and are making investments into the technology they use.