Our Client is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Systems Analyst / IT Manager for a 12 month contract with the potential to go permanent.
As a the Business Systems Analyst you will be working closely with each of the company's sites, leading projects to understand and document the business process change requirements through to the development of fit for purpose IT based solutions making optimum use of the existing systems available for each business.
- To develop a sound knowledge of the required business functions and the effect of any changes on those areas
- To work with the process owners from each of the businesses to develop required IT solutions
- To create accurate process and system documentation for agreed IT based solutions
- To work closely with Systems Analyst/Programmers to deliver agreed systems
- Develop User Acceptance Test plans
- To provide training for users in the use of new systems
- To provide support for all systems
- To drive and manage projects within time and budgetary constraints
- Evaluation and implementation new systems
- Ability to travel between sites as and when required
- Solid experience of working within a manufacturing, retail or related environment
- Strong knowledge of integrated Business Systems
- Good project management Skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Able to pick up new technologies quickly
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, when dealing with all levels of staff.
- Ability to manage conflicting objectives
- Creative and flexible approach to problem solving
- Organised and able to manage multiple priorities to timescales and deadlines
- Highly disciplined, with accuracy and attention to detail
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm - Flexibility is required with this position
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.