Are you a Business Solutions Specialist? Had exposure to full software development lifecycle? Experienced in Microsoft CRM Dynamics?
Our award winning Cheltenham based client are seeking a Business Solutions Specialist to help deliver business accepted CRM solutions and to resolve common business challenges with both custom and off the shelf applications and technologies. The role is on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Work with business analysts to understand specific business requirements and then plan and implement technical design activities
- Provide input into the business on the possibilities that applications and technology provide
- Provide escalated support on UK Sales application issues
- Challenge business solutions with stakeholders on what their solution looks like, what can and can't be done from a technical point of view and the risks associated with any proposed solution
- Fully document the technical architecture and environment
- Maintain and support consultants to ensure the environment meets business requirements
- Providing support to more junior technical team members (covering design, implementation, programming and other delivery activities)
- Ensure the solution architecture is fit for purpose and evolves in line with business requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally degree educated with strong software development experience
- Full software development lifecycle exposure (ideally agile) with relevant programming experience
- Extensive experience in a number of software development disciplines
- Microsoft CRM Dynamics experience, with proven experience specifically moving between system version
- Proven communication skills(written, verbal, listening, reasoning)
- Solution orientated attitude
- Collaborative working practices
- Technical analytical skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please not that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.