"Are you a Business Intelligence Analyst? Do you want to work for a fast growing listed European Company?"
A Leading provider of analytical services who have a global network of sites across Europe, North and South America and Asia-Pacific, and have the most advanced analytical facilities in Europe are looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Analyst on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a newly formed team and will be working directly with the Head of Business Intelligence to contribute to the development and implementation of Business Intelligence systems and processes to deliver high quality Management Information and Analytics to support the growth of one of its biggest divisions
With planned changes of some legacy ERP systems this is a demanding role that will offer the successful candidate the chance to play a pivotal role in the development and deployment of a new reporting solution using Tableu, Excel and VBA. Plus help drive the on-going development of reporting initiatives for key internal and external customers.
Preferred Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills:
- Strong academic background, ideally with a quantitative, IT or analytical degree/qualification
- Passion for handling, analysing and interpreting large, complex data sets
- Commercially driven with excellent analytical and systems skills with a working knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, BIRST, QLIKVIEW, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience in working with SQL query building is essential.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel with a sound understanding of VBA automation.
- Experience of data collection, preparation and manipulation across multiple systems
- Experience driving data quality and process improvements
- Ability to comprehend and interpret contractual requirements
If you feel as though you have the relevant experience to carry out these duties and enjoy working in a fast paced environment then please APPLY ASAP; or if you know someone that could be interested in this position, then please pass on my details. In the meantime, if you wish to contact me to discuss this opportunity please call 0208 843 8187 and speak to Debbie Lee
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.