Business Development Manager
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. We offer permanent and temporary recruitment and bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is one of the UK's largest independent medical legal companies and specialises in medical examinations, assessments and treatments.
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to act as a point of contact between the business functions and the customer base. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for obtaining new business and managing current customer portfolios whilst professionally representing the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a growing organisation and benefit from ongoing support throughout the company.
- IT literate, MS Word, Excel etc.
- Experience in Sales and business development
- Good customer communication skills with customer service mindset
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Confident, motivated and articulate
- Full driving licence
Starting salary ranges from £40,000pa - £50,000pa depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Life Insurance (qualifying period required)
- Private Healthcare (qualifying period required)
- Company stakeholder pension
If you are interested in the Business Development Manager position and would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please apply to this advert or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Jen Shaw at Meridian Business Support on 0151 556 2090.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.