Do you have a proven sales track record developing new business, selling within the facilities sector? We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager at a growing, customer focused, successful global Dubai - based company who have recently opened offices here in London. You will grow new business, selling business and facilities solutions into corporate markets.
As Business Development Manager you will be working to improve an organisations market position and achieve financial growth. As Business Development Manager you will work in a senior sales position within the company. So it is your job to work with the internal team, marketing staff and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximise revenue.
Strategic planning is a key part of this job role, since it is the business manager's responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a through knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company's competitors.
Requirements of a Business Development Manager:
- Do you have a proven track record selling within the facilities or property services sector
- Proven track record of building a new business pipeline
- Experience liaising with Director level decision makers
- Ability to engage with colleagues at different levels
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to engage and build strong relationships
- Degree education is desirable
- Driving license is essential
OTE £56,000 per annum
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.