If you have a proven track record in sales and want to work for a highly successful and expanding company that will reward your successes whilst helping you build upon skills and career, please take a look at this fantastic opportunity in Exeter.
My client has many long-serving employees and would like you to become one of them!
- Making regular contact with your own list of contacts, so you become well-versed in their needs and you become a familiar voice on the end of the phone.
- Building a rapport with clients and nurturing these relationships
- By creating this professional, respectful relationship, you will be looking to make appointments for the field sales team.
- My client is looking to employ people who can identify a selling opportunity, enjoy meeting and exceeding targets, and want to contribute to this vital part of the sales team and the business.
- You will have training in the product, which is a technology based product, so a technical aptitude would be an advantage.
- You will have previous telesales experience and knowledge of telephone sales skills and strategies, as well as being competent in using a sales database.
- Excellent opportunity with great on going career development
- The holiday allowance is 20 days in year 1 and thereafter 25 days per annum by virtue of an additional 5 flexi days which can be taken as holiday, to cover sickness or can be taken as extra paid days.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
Salary is £20,983 per annum plus commission - Approx OTE of £25,000 (commissions uncapped).
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.