Are you looking to build a successful sales career with a thriving and dynamic organisation?
Your superb rapport building skills, along with your consultative approach will ensure success in this busy role. All leads are provided and you will be required to assess the clients needs, answer any queries and gain their commitment to see a field sales executive. You will be selling a quality, technical product to a varied customer base, both on a B2B and B2C basis so the ability to use your communication skills to suit the individual customer would be a key skill. You will be working with a very warm lead base so this isn't a 'hard sell' environment.
- Identify prospect requirements, and act on these involving other members of the business, such as the relevant Field Sales Manager as appropriate
- Follow-up appropriate prospects to ensure sales opportunities are secured
- Handle all incoming phone and written requests from enquiries
- Build customer relationships to establish an excellent experience
- Convert quoted projects into orders using professional sales techniques
- Negotiate prices where appropriate, within the company's pricing structure
- Work closely with Sales Supervisor , sales team and Marketing to align activities, identify business opportunities and share expertise
- Maintain telephone contact with selected accounts irrespective if that account has live projects
- Project and account management experience
- Excellent levels of customer service via the telephone
- Construction industry knowledge (not essential)
- Well-developed interpersonal, networking and negotiating skills
- Proficient in I.T - databases, Outlook etc
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm Mon - Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.