Position: Business Development Manager
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Essential: Driving licence and field sales experience
Benefit: Company vehicle supplied
Start Date: Immediate
Contract Type: Full Time and permanent
The person we are looking for will ideally have:
- Proven Business Development Experience in B2B Sales within the real estate , property maintenance or any services industry
- Full Clean UK Drivers Licence
- Intermediate Computer Literacy Essential
- Presentable and professional appearance
- Possess a good command of written and spoken English.
- Organised and with meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to multitask and work of own initiative towards set targets or goals.
- Performance driven and results orientated, (target focused)
- Professional and Business focused
- Customer aware
- Exercises good judgment
- Adaptable to responding to changing business priorities & responsibilities
- Problem solving skills - ability to think outside the box
As a Business Development Manager you will work closely with Account Managers to ensure your set goals and targets are aligned with the rest of the business. A key function of your role will be to develop a continuous pipeline of new business coming into to the company.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by canvassing through cold calling, advertising ,networking or through other means of generating interest from potential clients to increase the number of units being managed by the Company. You will be expected to plan persuasive approaches and pitches.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.