On behalf of our Tewkesbury-based client, we are seeking a pro-active and experienced Business/Systems Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading, Global business as part of a small, but busy team. The vacancy has arisen due to an internal promotion.
The ideal candidate for the role of Business/Systems Analyst will be a motivated, self-starter, who enjoys working as part of a team and who has experience with a broad range of systems and technologies, to include SharePoint, .NET and cloud services.
As Business/Systems Analyst, you will be the interface between the Business Partners and the Technical teams and have experience of working on concurrent projects (approx 3-4 at a time) and possess the ability to explain both business and technical concepts clearly.
The role will be responsible for better facilitating the product development life-cycle with the aim of improving the speed and quality of deliverables, providing better clarity and visibility on business benefits and user requirements, in turn helping to ensure the product is delivered on time and fit for purpose.
The successful candidate for the role of Business/Systems Analyst will work with the Business Partners (and other key project stakeholders) to ensure that a business case is clearly outlined which justifies the estimated cost of the solution and business requirements are translated into a detailed technical specification that can be carried through and implemented by subject matter experts.
The role will require an understanding of the company's core technologies and specifically the constraints inherent with these technologies.
- To work directly with business users to document high-level business processes, requirements and benefits
- To work with Project Managers to investigate and report on any technical constraints, risks, assumptions or undefined requirements
- To work with Subject Matter Experts to ensure that proposed solutions are capable of meeting business requirements
- To perform analysis and document any proposed changes to requirements and subsequent solutions
- To participate in project reviews
- To manage acceptance testing
- Experience of working with/willing to work with International teams, including some travel where required
- The ability to grasp the wider business context
- The ability to explain both business and technical concepts clearly.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of the full project management life cycle with full responsibility for risk, issue and budgetary management.
- Experience of working on several concurrent projects.
- A structured approach to analysis and systems design.
- Good team-working skills.
- Degree in Computing, Business or equivalent.
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
- Experience with Cloud solutions
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.