Meridian Business Support have successfully secured a new piece of business and urgently require a Band 6 Business Analyst in Doncaster.
The ideal candidate will:
- Act as PMO business analyst across a portfolio of transformation projects, taking a leading role in the business analysis activities. The post holder will also be hands on in managing the local stakeholders, understanding processes and ensuring deployment plans meet local requirements. The projects will range in size and scale and will be determined by the priorities of the organisation.
- Participate in the development of the Programme management framework including tolls, processes, templates, ect.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships. This will include clinicians, administrators, commissioners, governors, medical staff, senior managers, clinical leads, directors and on occasion service users, carer's and the public.
- Ability to work under pressure and to short timescales with success.
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Demonstrated expertise in a healthcare environment or equivalent experience in a large, complex organisation.
- Experience in the use of project management methodologies
- Political awareness with a knowledge of national and Local guidance
- Managerial knowledge and experience
- Good understanding of the health, social care and public health context
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to prepare and produce concise yet insightful communications for dissemination to a broad range of stakeholders as required
- Effective interpersonal skills - ability to deal with people at all levels of the organisation and with external agencies
Planning skills - Experience of project and programme management techniques and tools such as Prince 2 or managing successful projects.
The successful candidate will be required to start as soon as possible on a fixed term trust contract for 12 months.
The post will be full time, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
Pay: £13.06 - £17.53/PH
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Debbie Harris, Business Manager, on 0121 633 6690. Alternatively, please submit a recent CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.