Our Cheltenham-based Client is seeking an experienced Premises/Building Manager to assist them in ensuring great working environments for their staff and visitors across two sites.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all buildings and grounds within Cheltenham, managing the maintenance of building fabric through an in-house team as well as managing external business partners and contractors for building projects and routine works.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly-regarded, Global firm.
To lead projects, maintenance and operation of premises fabric and grounds ensuring continuity of operations and standards in line with corporate requirements
- Managing maintenance of building fabric across two sites.
- Project management of building fabric changes and repairs
- Management of office churn and implementation of best practice in dynamic and collaborative working environments
- Leading and managing an in-house maintenance team
- Developing relationships with external support partners.
- Ensuring properties meet the highest levels of safety and environmental standards.
Key attributes for the successful candidate:
- Technically competent and experienced in property fabric maintenance and building project management.
- Experience of contract management and knowledge of building contract law.
- Ideally, part or fully qualified building surveyor or architectural technician.
- Previous experience of leading and managing a team.
- Drive and enthusiasm for achievement - a 'can do' attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Able to assess, prioritise and agree organisational requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- Internal service delivery focused.
- Restless curiosity and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Well organised and able to plan effectively and introduce systems to ensure key tasks are completed.
There is a competitive remuneration package attributed to this position. Details of which will be provided to suitable candidates PRIOR to any CV submission.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.