We are looking for a Brand Specialist to join our client who are a global scientific business that are currently embarking on a exciting growth period across the entire business, this role will be based in their HQ near Teddington, Surrey
This is an opportunity to work within in a corporate business that has leading positions in a number of high growth markets. The company offers a warm and friendly office environment based in Surrey, with easy access from London and/or the Southern Home Counties by car or train.
Are you passionate about the scientific sector? Are you looking for a role in a business that will allow you to take your career to the next level? This is an exciting opportunity for a Brand Specialist to join a close knit and collaborative communications team, working within a commercial and fast paced category and within a business that puts it's people at it's heart. The purpose of this role is to put in place strategies to safeguard the companies brand integrity across all the geographies and divisions
As the Brand Specialist you will be interacting with a variety of employees, from the CEO and senior management for the production of the quarterly video updates, to external design agencies and the marketing teams.
The successful Brand Specialist will possess the following:
- You will need teamwork, impeccable organisational skills, attention to detail with a passion to challenge the status quo and the curiosity to propose new design solutions are all crucial to this role
- Thorough working knowledge of InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Acrobat and all MS packages
- Proven experience of digital design such as animations
- Proven experience of digital recording and editing
- Relevant design qualifications
- Experience of design work within a corporate organisation
For the successful candidate a competitive salary is on offer along with fantastic benefits and career progression!
How to Apply
If you are interested here are the next steps on how to apply for this opportunity please call Debbie Lee on 0208 843 8187 or email your CV to email@example.com and explain why you believe you are suitable for this role.
This role is live and ready to be filled
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.