Recruitment Branch Manager - Industrial Sector
Up to £35000 plus Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
Based in our Cardiff office
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Manager to undertake the role of Branch Manager for our Industrial Office based in Cardiff. Responsible for successfully developing Meridians profile and increasing sales productivity in Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
A strong leader is required to inspire and encourage a positive and successful team culture. You will play an integral role in the development of an established team, retaining top talent and developing it further.
You will also be accountable for developing and implementing a strategic plan to help achieve the long term objectives of the wider Industrial business unit within the Wales region.
You will deliver effective forecasting and budgeting, ensuring business objectives are accomplished, whilst ensuring your team deliver a first class recruitment service and the highest possible quality standards are adhered to.
The Successful Candidate:
- Previous Industrial Recruitment experience is essential ideally as a manager or a team leader
- A proven track record of consistently delivering high service levels to their clients and a impressive background in securing new business.
- Be able to demonstrate previous initiatives that have resulted in a significant increase of net profit.
- Will have the passion and commitment to help drive forward and continue the growth of this successful business unit.
What you'll get in return:
- You will be joining one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme with opportunity to earn commission from day one and a flexible benefits package , including holiday purchase schemes, red letter days, annual awards part , extra day off on your birthday and many many more
- Excellent opportunities to develop your career and ongoing training and development.
Meridian Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment federation. For more information, please contact Lisa Worthington on 0161 929 3812; alternatively, please forward a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org