Recruitment Branch Manager - Clinical Recruitment
Based in Liverpool City Centre
Competitive Salary + Car allowance + Bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Branch Manager to join our successful and rapidly expanding Health sector based in our Liverpool Office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established, highly profitable business, with an excellent reputation within the industry.
You will take accountability for the day to day management, development and growth of the clinical business on a temporary and permanent basis. Due to a recent contract win and compliance award, we have now expanded our services and are supplying nurses at all levels into the NHS.
This is a real opportunity for an experienced Recruiter/manager who is keen to develop their career within a well-established and expanding business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Placing Clinical staff within the Public and Private healthcare sectors, adhering to the current standards
- Interview prospective staff as required
- Ensure all checks have been completed on prospective staff as required
- Ensure that quality assurance is maintained and audited according to current legislation
- Supervise performance of agency office staff and support as necessary
- Enhance branch revenue and profitabilityYou will be an experienced Recruitment Manager ideally working within the Healthcare sector, with strong knowledge of placing clinical staff within the NHS Trusts.
* You will be joining a progressive and forward thinking business
* Offered first class training and ongoing support
* Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
* Excellent career opportunities
The successful individual will have a proven track record of consistently delivering high service levels to their clients and an impressive background in securing new business. We are keen to hear from those with a desire to succeed and who can identify opportunities for change and influence accordingly.
If you would like to apply for this position or require more information regarding this position, please contact Lisa Worthington at email@example.com; for more information about Meridian Business Support please visit www.meridianbs.co.uk