Senior Recruitment Consultant/Branch Manager
Based in South West England / Midlands Area
Salary £32K - £36K + car allowance, uncapped commission & excellent benefits
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for an energetic and experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant/Branch Manager to work within our Health Division. The role will involve working across a geographical area including Cheltenham/Birmingham/Taunton and surrounding areas.
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading and largest independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and was awarded "Best Company to Work For" by Recruitment International in 2016!!
In return for hard work, we offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training and development including industry accredited qualifications, progression and an annual awards conference and dinner!!
We are looking for someone who is passionate, sales-focused and driven to succeed. The opportunities are endless for the right candidate with uncapped earning potential and opportunity to progress.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining partnerships with new and existing clients
- Networking from the current database
- Achieving revenue and KPI targets
- Sourcing and attracting candidates
- Delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
- Understand market trends in order to maximise margin percentage
- Maintain an awareness of market competition
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Experience as a Senior Recruitment Consultant/Branch Manager within the Social Care/Private Health Sector is essential
- Ability to work under pressure within a challenging environment
- Strong influence, persuasion and networking abilities
- Driven to succeed
- Work well within a team environment
Should you wish to find out more about this exciting opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager on 07734 147479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.