Bookkeeper to Accounts Working with successful Owner - South Herefordshire
Wanting to join a business on the up, working Monday to Friday.
A business in a lovely semi rural location in Herefordshire.
Looking for a suitably experienced bookkeeper that can work in-house to keep the Company's financial data up to date. The role will include ownership of a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Main duties and responsibilities will include experience in the areas of
- Credit control
- All aspects of sales and purchase ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet and inter company account reconciliations
- Preparation of basic month end accounts including prepayments and accruals
- Spreadsheet analysis - management reporting experience
- Proven Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to detail with analytical skills
- Good team player
- Knowledge of accounting software and computer literacy is essential, SAGE preferable
- You have achieved recognised accounting technician qualification ie AAT.
Please send your CV to Mark Jones, Senior Recruitment Consultant contact details are 01432 262266 during working hours also available out of hours on 07411446958.
The location is easy to travel to from locations such as Ross On Wye, Ledbury, Hereford, Malvern, Monmouth you will require your own transport ie a car
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.