Book Keeper / Finance Manager
£23,000 per annum, Pro Rata
Stoke on Trent, ST5
The role of Book Keeper / Finance Manager will be Part-Time over 22.5 hours per week. The main duties of this role will be:
- Cashflow forecasting
- Purchase Ledger i.e. Matching, Coding and Posting Purchase Invoices
- Purchase Payments
- Sales Ledger i.e. Creating Sales Invoices and Credit Notes
- Full Credit Control
- Managing Invoice Factoring System/Reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Producing Monthly Management Data
- Supporting monthly stock checks with system updates
- VAT Returns and EU Returns
- Simple payroll
- Telephone communication with customers and suppliers.
As a Book Keeper / Finance Manager you will have a very strong Accounts/Finance background. You will need to be self confident, well organised and self motivated to provide a high level of service to customers, suppliers and internal customers. Sage 50 experience, Microsoft Excel experience and AAT Qualification would be desirable.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.