My client is seeking a Prepper/ Masker to prepare vehicles for the painting process.
- Wash vehicles to remove dirt, oil, grease and debris from painted surfaces.
- Apply paper and masking tape to protect surfaces, such as bumpers, windows, chrome trim, and other parts while surrounding areas are spray-painted.
- Smooth unmasked surfaces with sandpaper removing gloss from previous coats of paint. Sand rough spots.
- After vehicle is painted, remove masking tape, and clean vehicle. Move vehicle to designated area for buffing.
- Perform other duties if required as assigned by the supervisor.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 45 hours per week) the meet the needs of the business.
- Body Shop and/or vehicle prepping experience preferred
- Valid UK Driver's License (Max 6pts no DR or NI codes)
Please submit CV for consideration, we are looking for candidates who are available for an immediate start.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.