If you are a graduate or A level equivalent educated person with qualifications in Biomedical Science or Biology & Chemistry, then we have a client in Exeter where like-minded people work in a technical environment, analysing information and manipulating databases to create a quality product. This 6 month temporary role demands a commitment to quality, enthusiasm for and recognition of the importance of the data to direct patient care and a desire to ensure that our best efforts are made to achieve the highest quality product and level of service to customers. Due the urgency of this role candidates need to be living in the Exeter area.
- Ensure that data entered onto the database is without major error and inconsistencies are identified and resolved with reference to editorial pieces.
- Maintain work instructions and editorial policies
- Provide training to other members of staff as and when required
- Provide support to Customer Services in logging and resolving customer queries
- Ensure production deadlines are met and quality standards are maintained by adherence to editorial policies and work instructions
- This is not a laboratory based position, but very office based working with data and computers
- Good communicator - both verbal and written
- Potentially able to deal with customers face to face
- Confident in dealing with people of all levels - both internal and external
- Experience within the healthcare/IT sector would be beneficial
- Good team player
- Attention to detail
- Good organiser
- Self motivated
- Prepared to work hours outside of normal office hours as required
Working Hours: 37.5 Hours per week - Mon-Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.