I am looking for a talented and self-motivated Business Intelligence Consultant to work for a successful and busy Technical Services team.
The successful candidate will help to continue to deliver first class Business Intelligence Projects working with other successful businesses based all around the UK and will be supported with ongoing development and technical training as well as an excellent package.
I am delighted to recruiting for a major award winning software and service sales company who I have worked with for over 11 years
- Working directly with customers at their premises, remotely from home or in the office in South Devon
- Communication skills to understand customer's business requirements and source data
- Technical skills to install and configure enterprise systems
- Technical skills to use business intelligence software to convert source data into meaningful, beautiful visualisations
- Technology by its nature never stands still and neither do we. Our consultants are always working with new releases, products and technologies
- Customers can have high priority requirements; you will need to respond accordingly and be able to deliver under pressure
- You will be taking open (public) and customer-specific training courses, teaching customers to use the business intelligence tools we supply. Delegates have a wide range of abilities; patience is required with the slower delegates and confidence with the stronger delegates.
- Excited by new technology, the aptitude to learn quickly, the confidence to operate outside of their comfort zone in applying new technology to business situations, the patience to explain to others
- Firm background (2 years+) working with and implementing SAP BusinessObjects solutions
- Understanding of (SQL) data and databases
- Understanding of server and network concepts
- Strong spoken and written communication
- Knowledge of corporate business processes and business systems
- Usage of analyst or (SQL) data software
- Professional appearance and manner
- Enjoys travelling and meeting people
- Full time 37 hours per week - 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Salary dependent upon experience.
- Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays)
- Personal Pensions Contributions
- BUPA after 2 years
- My client supports a dedicated training policy that provides training in both the SAP Business Objects product portfolio and Business Intelligence techniques required for the role along with personal development.
Working Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.