Do you have experience of data manipulation using software such as SQL, Access and Excel? Do you have experience of data analysis & visualisation tools such as SPSS, Minitab or R? Have you been part of complex data management projects ?
If you have demonstrable experience in adding value through business analysis, producing analytics and interpreting results to deliver data driven insight & recommendations, you may be interested in learning more about this exciting new opportunity with this highly regarded and innovative organisation in Exeter.
I am delighted to be working with this dynamic and innovative organisation who have a first class reputation as an employer. They are a global leader within their market and are continuing to grow. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for data driven insight as well as the business acumen to engage a business audience with their findings?
- 3+ years experience working in an analytical role
- Strong numerate, statistical and analytical background, with a relevant degree
- Experience of data manipulation using software such as SQL, Access and Excel is essential
- Experience of data analysis & visualisation tools such as SPSS, Minitab or R
- The ability to explain basic statistical terms to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong data evaluation skills
- Ability to present in a clear and concise manner to various levels across the business, both verbal and written
- Experience with being part of complex data management projects, including all phases of the project life cycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live through to evaluation
- Ability to identify and implement required actions quickly in order to accomplish goals, eliminate roadblocks, and create focus
- Excellent communication / relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Multi-channel, call centre/customer service & support experience within a business and/or technology environment is also desirable
- Bachelors degree in a related field with 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Business analysis qualification (desirable)
- Smart modern offices
- Superb on going training and development
- Excellent employee benefits
Contact Mags to learn more on 01392 423301
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.