Due to expansion my Client is looking for an additional, experienced Cabinet Maker to join their team, working at their premises in the beautiful Devon countryside. Manufacturing high end, custom made furniture for Clients in the UK and overseas. This is an exciting opportunity to work for well respected furniture maker within a friendly and supportive organisation.
- Working individually or in a team making bespoke furniture.
- Candidates must have sound technical background in solid and veneered construction.
- Good hand and machine skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as working well on team projects.
- Must be able to show photos of examples of work.
- Due to location, Candidates must have their own transport.
- 28 Days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Free parking
- Kitchen facilities
- Over time available
- Fabulous work location
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.