Meridian Health currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Band 4 PA to work within the NHS trust.
The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective administrative and personal assistant service to the Clinical Director and to project the professional image of the business through demonstrating excellent customer care in all activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide comprehensive and efficient secretarial and personal assistant support ensuring the accurate and timely production of work to a high standard.
- Word processing, audio-typing, production of letters, documents, tables and presentations using Microsoft Office programmes.
- Provide formal reports regarding the analysis of CYPS information including some statistical analysis.
- Receive and make telephone calls, take messages, deal with telephone and email enquiries appropriately.
- Retrieve and submit information management data via RiO in a prompt and regular manner as required to meet Trust and SSU expectations.
- Diary management
- Booking travel arrangements
- Sourcing information for the Clinical Director on key initiatives/developments nationally and locally.
- Organise agendas and take minutes of meetings.
- Be able to work to very strict deadlines.
It is essential you possess the following skills in order to be put forward to this role:
- Background in providing secretarial/ Personal Assistance at a Senior Level.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
- OCR/RSA Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Full clean driving licence
- Shorthand and Audio Typing
- Previous background in working within the NHS
- Previous background of working within Mental Health and/or children's services.
This position is to start 23rd June, for 3 months plus, and is working 30 hours per week.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Charlotte at Meridian Health on 01242 246022.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.