We are looking for an Availability Officer on behalf of our prestigious client based in Yeovil.
The Availability Officer is responsible for delivering and managing the order book for the customer. Therefore, a high level of customer service is required. Duties will include:
- Developing an efficient and effective relationship with the core organisation to ensure that present and future supply requirements are met.
- When material supply issues are encountered, ensure that ownership of the problem is taken and drive all areas of the business to a satisfactory solution.
- Identify that the correct resources to carry out the tasks are available and appropriate.
- Complete contractual reporting and KPI measurement accurately and to deadline.
- Monitor customer dependencies and escalate to the line manager if this is not met or if customer supplied information is not received.
- Provide timely advice to the line managers concerning potential supply deficiencies, critical stock shortages, inabilities and other supply related issues and risks.
- Prepare and, when tasked, deliver presentations to the customer.
- Process and provide support to customer requirements for demands.
- Build and maintain good relationships with both internal and external customers and other stakeholder departments.
Ideal candidates will have knowledge of logistics and material supply techniques. Must also be a capable communicator both orally and in writing with refined interpersonal skills.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.