As BDM within this leading manufacturer of acoustic and thermo-acoustic insulation products used primarily within automotive and industrial engineering markets, you will excel using your contacts within the automotive sector.
These products are developed within our acoustic test and development departments in Somerset and it is our extensive experience, materials knowledge and solutions based approach which drive our innovations forward.
We are now looking to strengthen our team with the appointment of a Business Development Manager. Ideally, you should have experience of selling in Noise, Vibration or Harshness (NVH) applications in the automotive, rail or industrial sectors. However, applicants with other relevant or suitable experience will be considered. The successful applicant does NOT need to be based in Somerset and will be able to work from home. You will form part of a successful and supportive team with a shared vision. If you want to work in a great team where you valued as well as challenged, please apply.
- Build and maintain productive relationships within an assigned customer base.
- Proactively promote the full range of products and services to exploit any business opportunities as and when they are identified.
- Manage the business performance of all assigned accounts including negotiations, adherence to supply agreements and dispute resolution as appropriate.
- Develop and grow existing accounts to achieve budgeted sales revenue & profit.
- Identify, target and convert new business/accounts.
- Implement account development planning by mapping individual accounts to achieve maximise full business potential.
- Work closely with Engineering and production teams when developing new customers or products.
- Preferred Skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally selling into Noise Vibration or Harshness (NVH) applications within the Automotive, Rail or industrial sectors at tiers 1, 2 or 3
- Experience of selling engineered components or solutions
- Proven ability to establish, maintain and develop relationships
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.