A Tier I and II supplier of noise attenuation products is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to service and support existing business and development new clients throughout mainland Europe. French and / or German fluency would be essential to succeed in this role and it is essential that you offer previous sales experience within the automotive OEM sales arena.
Build and maintain productive relationships within an assigned customer base within the Automotive Sector throughout mainland Europe.
- Proactively promote the full range of the company's products and services to exploit any business opportunities on a European basis and when they are identified.
- Manage the business performance of all assigned automotive accounts including negotiations, adherence to supply agreements and dispute resolution as appropriate.
- Develop and grow existing accounts to achieve budgeted sales revenue and profit.
- Identify, target and convert new business/accounts.
- Implement account development planning by mapping individual accounts to achieve maximise full business potential.
- You will offer a proven and well documented sales history within the automotive sector working for an OEM manufacturer who supply Tier I and II, and if not, then within a technical product environment.
- Language skills must include fluent English, with either fluent French and / or German. Other European languages would be highly advantageous.
- You will be self motivated and able to manage your own diary and travel plans to see customers on a European basis. It would, therefore, also be highly beneficial if you are located near the Channel Tunnel or near a well serviced airport.
- Sales/business experience in selling products into engineering/technical markets
- Confident, outgoing manner.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Company Car
- Company bonus (up to 10%)
- Contributory Pension
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.