On behalf of our forward-thinking, Global client based in Gloucestershire, we are seeking an Associate (Junior) Test Engineer to join them on a full- time, permanent basis.
They are looking for a pro-active, personable and enthusiastic candidate who has experience in Electronics or Hydraulics and is seeking to progress their career with a company who offer good opportunities and an excellent culture and working environment, where the "person" is just as important as the skill.
The ideal candidate will have an HND in Electronic Engineering and a genuine interest in both Hydraulics and progressing their career in the field of development and test engineering .
- Support testing requirements on new components.
- Learn from and work with Test Technicians and Engineers
- Develop, build and run development tests
- Assembly/ Testing of prototype components and valves including those with integrated electronics
- Conduct tests which will include vibration, impulse fatigue endurance and thermal cycling.
- A good level of education in a relevant Engineering discipline (ideally electronics)
- Experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential
- Previous electronics experience/ good level of understanding
- Must be interested in learning Hydraulic skills
- Posses a desire to develop a career in the field of development and test engineering
If you feel that this role is right for you and have the skills and experience required then please apply with your CV for consideration ASAP, as our client seeks to hold interviews at the soonest point.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.