Assistant/Consultant Building Surveyor - Property - Stevenage
Our client, one of the UK's leading consultancies specialising within the Infrastructure and Business Services sector, are looking to expand and strengthen their Building Surveying Team due to successful project wins and continuous demand for expert skills and knowledge.
Working within the Public and Private sector, this client provides professional advisory, design, project delivery and managed services across sectors such as highways and transportation, local government, emergency services, property and utilities markets worldwide.
I am looking for candidates who have key experience of Building Surveying within the Public and Private sector. The ideal candidates for these roles will be/have:-
- Degree qualified within a relevant subject (Building Surveying etc).
- Membership of RICS or an equivalent professional body would be an advantage.
- Experience of Building Surveying, ideally within the Public Sector, Local Authorities or Educational Property.
- Can work on, manage and deliver multiple projects.
- Has an understanding and ability to adhere to Health and Safety procedures, Quality Management, and CDM Regulations.
- The ability to deliver technical solutions, producing building specifications and 2D CAD Drawings.
- Is comfortable and confident or working directly and liaising with clients.
This role will require the successful candidate to have a Full UK Driving License as this role will require travel across the regional office network and visits to key clients.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become an integral part of an expanding team and significant player in the UK's Infrastructure and Business Services Consultancy market, working on the some of the most exciting projects in UK currently, where career progression and development are the companies priority.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact John Tittley on 0161 929 3804, or likewise please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.