Well know for their delivery of major schemes, this highly regarded international contractor has now secured two high profile and extremely high value schemes in London. These two projects will provide a technical challenge like no other, as these encompass all areas of the civil engineering spectrum from rail to highway to water. In order ensure the skilful delivery of these projects there is now a serious need to increase their already successful project management team.
Position: Assistant Project Manager
Package: Negotiable Salary, Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Bonus.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to and that all activities are carried out with due regard to the Health and Safety of all employees, Clients and members of the general public.
- To ensure that all individual's competencies are in date.
- To ensure all readiness reviews are completed within the programmed dates.
- To act at all times in support of achieving an Injury-Free Environment and demonstrate visible, tangible health and safety leadership.
- Fully understanding the site safety rules, the clients way of working company system Procedures and processes and ensure that they are implemented
- Back Ground:
Understanding of Health and Safety legislation, with specific knowledge of utilities policies, procedures and Engineering Instructions
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders within the Alliance Framework
- Strong problem solving abilities / skills
- Ability to work to tight time scales and prioritise work efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative / innovative approach to problem solving using applied skills
- A good understanding of the operational environment within the construction industry, ideally with a Utilities bias.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.