Our client is currently working on a major engineering project in the North West and is looking for additional support in their purchasing team by appointing an Assistant Buyer.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role - i.e. working in a procurement/ purchasing role on a construction / engineering project.
Duties will include;
- processing orders for parts and materials
- filing and management of copy orders
- liaison with suppliers and site staff
- resolve invoice queries
- assist with weekly reports
- assist the head of procurement
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a prominent project and add some exciting experience to your CV.
This is a contract role expected to last between 4-6 months.
For more information please submit your CV via the link below.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.