My client, an expanding Mechanical and Electrical Construction company based in Leeds, are looking to recruit an experienced part qualified (ACCA, CIMA) Assistant Accountant to their growing team of staff. The working week will be Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm although some degree of flexibility may be required.
Day to day duties will include:
- Invoicing and managing the Sales Ledger accounts
- Controlling Applications to/Certificates from clients
- Monthly reconciliations of the G/L
- Control of multiple bank accounts and reconciliation thereof
- Providing support, and direction if needed, to Purchase Ledger and Contracts Ledger staff
- Administration/Reports as required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Part-qualified currently doing their Accounts qualifications
- Possess excellent Excel skills
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of financial or management accounting
- Work well as part of a team
- Able to analyse and interpret complex financial data
Training support in the form of tuition and exam leave will be available if required to the successful candidate.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.