Meridian Business Support are currently looking for Assembly Operators for their client based in Glasgow (Hillington).
Main duties for the role are as follows :
- The assembly of electrical and electronic parts, wiring harnesses, components and sub assemblies
- Perform a variety of complex production assembly operations and inspect finished products to ensure compliance with production standards and specifications
- Working on fast paced cells meeting tight deadlines
- Quality control
Key essentials for the role are as follows :
- Must have experience as a manufacturing operative / assembler working within a fast paced environment
- Have a strong level of hand-eye coordination and be able to work with small and intricate parts
- Understanding of manufacturing and quality control processes
Available shifts: Mon-Thu. 7am start.
Long term opportunity, possible immediate start.
If interested in the above role please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.