A forward thinking UK mechanical manufacturer of quality products seeks an experienced Production Operative who will stitch, build and assemble components across the range of the company's products.
- Stitch and assemble components for the company's products
- Actively check all components for good quality
- Improve productivity and efficiency through recommending change in working methods and tooling
- Maintain consistent 5S (Sort, Set, Shine, Standardise and Stick) and housekeeping standards within the manufacturing areas
- To have experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Sewing Machine experience would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to use initiative where required
- Ability to cope well under pressure
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.