Are you a highly-skilled Assembly & Test Technician, with experience gained within the Aerospace or Automotive sector, seeking the opportunity to join an innovative global firm, who not only offer competitive remuneration, but also a fantastic working environment and an internal culture that makes work a great place to be?
We are currently seeking two Technicians to join a successful and collaborative team. As one of the company's experts in your area, you'll perform precision assembly and test of Valves, Manifolds and/or Actuators. This is a crucial area of the organisation and customers expect the very best, which means the business look for the same dedication in the team members they bring on board.
This is a technical role where precision and innovation play a key part of daily life. You'll work from engineering drawings, complete quality audits and take responsibility for various aspects of the A&T process including cleaning, assembly, dis-assembly and testing of complex hydraulic and mechanical actuation.
You'll regularly use a range of hand tools, gauges and measuring equipment; working to stringent quality standards and so you'll take pride in your work and be respected for it. You'll be involved in diagnostics and therefore the ability to problem solve will be imperative.
Key Expertise :
- Some experience of Assembly and Test within the Aerospace or related industry
- Experience of high precision assembly and self-certification
- Understanding of basic hydraulic and electrical /electronic schematic drawings
- Ability to perform strip examinations and write in depth failure reports, under engineering instruction
- Apprenticeship in an Industrial Environment (ideal)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.