Architectural Technician - Property & Buildings - Lincoln
Our client, one of the UK's leading consultancies specialising within the Infrastructure and Business Services sector, are looking to expand and strengthen their Architectural Tech / Building Surveying Team due to successful project wins, company wide business expansion and continuous demand for expert skills and knowledge.
Working within the Public and Private sector, this client provides professional advisory, design, project delivery and managed services across sectors such as highways and transportation, local government, emergency services, property and utilities markets worldwide.
To be based in the Lincoln office, I am looking for an Architectural Technician with experience of the design and knowledge of surveying of complex buildings within the Public and Private sector. This candidate will join an established yet expanding team, with responsibilities for:
- Efficiently and effectively translating Architectural concepts to detailed delivery solutions.
- Working alongside Building Surveyors providing detailing expertise on Buildings within sectors including Education, Health, Local Authority and Commercial (residential/workplace/retail and mixed use).
- Delivering excellent technical detailing and the ability to manage the design delivery process, throughout the RIBA Plan of Work
- Have an excellent knowledge and ability to design in accordance with the current Building Regulations and Health and Safety legislation.
- Undertaking Business Development, Client Facing Duties and Networking to secure opportunities within the property portfolio.
- Becoming part of a multi disciplinary design team producing high quality design work, comprehensive and co-ordinated detailed drawings and specifications, which will enable projects to be completed within agreed cost and budget parameters, whilst running projects on site when required.
- A Degree qualified Architect (RIBA) or Building Surveyor (RICS) or HNC and commercial experience.
- Excellent design capabilities (technical drawing and detailing skills).
- Knowledge of all current building regulations and healthy & safety standards.
- Working knowledge and the ability to use BIM (Level 2), REVIT and CAD Software.
- I familiar and can work within the RIBA Plan of Work 2013.
- Experience of leading and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines and budgets.
This role will require the successful candidate to have a Full UK Driving License as this role will require travel across the regional office network and visits to key clients.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become an integral part of an expanding team and significant player in the UK's Infrastructure and Property Services Consultancy market, working on the some of the most exciting projects in UK currently, where career progression and development are the company's priority.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact John Tittley on 0161 929 3804, or likewise please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.