Apprentice Sales Ledger Coordinator
Full Time - 37 hours
Based at our Head Office, near Manchester Airport
Pay rate £5.00-6.00 per hour + excellent company benefits
Meridian Business Support is recruiting for an Apprentice Sales Ledger Coordinator to join their well established team based at our Head Office near Manchester Airport.
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading and largest independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and was awarded "Best Company to Work For" by Recruitment International in 2016!!
In return for hard work, we offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training and development including industry accredited qualifications, progression and an annual awards conference and dinner!!
- To provide assistance to the credit control team leaders
- Excel reconciliation of self bill clients
- Emailing of weekly invoices to clients
- Creating Excel statements for health clients on a weekly basis
- Invoice creation/amendments
- Holiday cover for Sales Ledger receipts
- Payment advice reconciliation
- Scanning/photocopying of department documents
The Successful Candidate:
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Excellent career opportunities
- Annual awards conference
- Employee referral scheme
- Flexible company benefits such as Holiday Purchase Scheme, Access to Discount Web Portal, Birthday Day Off, Childcare Vouchers and much more!
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.